Gina L. Moyles
Gina L. Moyles serves as an associate attorney for Herrig & Vogt, LLP.
She received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from the University
of California, Santa Barbara and then went on to receive a Juris Doctor
Degree from Loyola Law School in 1999. While in law school, Ms. Moyles
externed at the United States District Court for the Central District
of California and the Los Angeles Office of the City Attorney.
Before she joined the firm, Ms. Moyles’ legal career focused on civil
litigation and workers’ compensation law. At Herrig & Vogt,
LLP, she primarily practices civil litigation and construction law.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California
Loyola Law School (Los Angeles, California) 1999: Juris Doctor
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Recipient of Public Interest Law Grant Award
- University of California (Santa Barbara, California) 1994: Bachelor of
Arts in Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California, Member
- Placer County Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Women in Construction, Sacramento Chapter, Member