A personal injury accident can have major short-term and long-term consequences. If you’ve been injured and think other parties involved are at fault, don’t wait to take action and learn about your rights to fair compensation. Below are just some of the cases we’ve won for our clients.
- 950,000 settlement for an ex-NFL player involved in a car accident resulting in a closed head injury, concussion, PTSD, and anxiety.
- $700,000 for a Roseville couple who were injured in a broadside collision where the wife suffered broken ribs and the husband a broken ankle.
- $100,000 uninsured motorist policy limits settlement for a client was in rear-ended and underwent surgical neck and spinal fusion
- $205,000 uninsured motorist policy limits settlement for a woman was in an auto accident where she sustained severe back strain and emotional distress.
- $32,500 settlement for a 60-year-old woman who suffered whiplash injuries to her neck and back in a rear-end auto collision
- $30,000 settlement for a 60-year-old woman who suffered whiplash injuries to her neck and back in a rear-end auto-collision.
Automobile vs. Pedestrian/Bicyclist Accidents
- $100,000 settlement of policy limits for an El Dorado County resident who was walking along the side of a road that did not have a sidewalk and was struck by a car that resulted in permanent damage to the central nervous system.
- $15,571.34 jury verdict in favor of our client – a 22-year-old woman who suffered bruises and contusions to her left ankle after being struck by a slow-moving vehicle while walking on the sidewalk.
Premises Liability Action – Slip & Fall Accidents
- $275,000 settlement for a 58-year-old woman who was injured by an improperly retained heavy door on a commercial boat that slammed on her ankle causing permanent injury and scarring.
- $50,000 settlement for a 55-year-old woman who tripped over an exposed tree root at the home she was renting and suffered a dislocated wrist.